Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Premise

I feel I should start out by saying that I'm not out to disuade you from trying these places on your own but I don't feel like these places have been properly represented.  My wife loves the Food Network and doesn't think a bad word should be said about anything in fears that it will cause "problems".  What these problems are isn't really clear so I figure I'll just make a new area for my observations.  I have sevral other blogs not linked here to help keep her worries down to a minimum.

I don't plan to dog restaurants here. I plan to give my honest opinion of them in hopes that they will see it and  possibly mull the comments over and see if they agree and want to do something about them.  Also customers can come and see what an honest opinion free from media and ties to a restaurant are like.  If a restaurant wants me to come see what they have I will be more than willing to do so but I will come like any other customer.  I have done mystery shopping for years and have never been spotted.  I will then write what I really think about their food and hopefully I won't be disapointed.

I will follow in the steps of the famous Guy Fieri for a start and have done so already with several places near where I live.  Sit back and relax as you look through the restaurants I will post here and enjoy.
Feel free to add anything to the comments as I'm sure they will be widely varied.  The comments will be moderated for vulgar or otherwise offensive or illegal language but not for content. Disagree all you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment